The "Visionary Boot" is a black, brogue boot with a grip sole.
Made in Portugal under fair labor conditions
• All Brave GentleMan shoes and boots can be cared for similarly to any fine footwear.
• Standard polishes, waxes, and dressings (and waterproofers for future-suede) can be applied.
• Spot-clean with a damp cloth.
• Use a gentle hand-soap and soft toothbrush for more difficult spots and stains.
• After normal wear and tear, soles and heelpads can evetually be replaced at standard shoe repair/cobbler shops.
• Beware of the use of mink oil (a product of the fur industry) at cobblers, shoe-shiners and repairs. Request that it is not used.